1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks and cash.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Fox Run Equine Center understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the Care Credit program or Chase Health Advanced. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com
Highlights of the Care Credit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Charges over $300 Interest- Free For 6 Months
- Longer payment plans, up to five years
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. We do not endorse any specific insurance company. To learn more, please visit the following horse insurance websites . . .
- www.horseinsurance.com Markel Insurance Company
- www.horse-insurance.com Horse Insurance Specialists, Inc.
- http://equisportagency.com Equisport Agency
- http://www.jarvisinsurance.com/insurance/equine.php- Jarvis Insurance Agency